Work with Us
Recruiting and retaining the best talent is one of the keys to Grindstone’s success. Our highest priority is to find and keep the best people, no matter where they may be.
We are always looking for talented professionals to join our team. Work from your remote office, If you have a great phone voice, are organized and experienced in the services we provide our clients, then we want to talk to you. The majority of our clients need assistance in the Technology and Business Services sector, although we are successful with clients in other industries as well.
Our clients demand that we hire the best. Those who pass our thorough screening process will have the opportunity to flourish with a growing company. We are on the cutting edge of a new trend, and we believe in promoting from within. Please take a minute to register with us below.
Upon registration you will be eligible for work. You will also receive detailed job postings via email, which you may apply to if you have the experience and skills we are seeking. In addition our recruiters may proactively contact you should they see a good fit. Please be sure to “fully” fill out the registration page. Incomplete registrations are frowned upon.
Please read below before applying:
- You MUST have a quiet work area free from distractions and interruptions.
- Grindstone provides work during business hours ONLY – No evenings or weekends at this time.
- Grindstone provides MOSTLY Outbound Lead Generation and Appointment Setting Services.
- Grindstone does NOT provide Customer Service work at this time.
- You NEED TO HAVE AT LEAST three years of Outbound Telemarketing or Sales experience.
- At least 3 years of Appointment Setting/Lead Generation experience.
- You MUST meet the below requirements.
Requirements – We are seeking experienced B2B Telemarketers
- 3 years of successful Business to Business Lead Generation and/or Appointment Setting Skills
- Experience speaking with Business Owners, CEO’s, Presidents and decision makers
- Professional upbeat sounding telephone voice
- An ability to interact with prospective customers with a friendly consultative approach
- Ability to take direction and follow through
- Available to work from home at least 20 hours per week during business hours
- Have High-Speed Internet
- Have Skype
- Have Microsoft Outlook
- Have good Anti-virus protection and internet security
- Must subscribe to www.line2.com soft phone service for calling
Grindstone utilizes the services of Virtual Pros Staffing.
Click here to register at VirtualPros.com.
Virtual Pros – Staffing services for telecommuting professionals
BE PREPARED TO COPY AND PASTE YOUR RESUME.
*Note: (By registering to work for Grindstone, you will be placed in our database to receive occasional job postings)